IEC 61850 Browser (client): an intuitive software tool for the newest IEC communication standard applicable to protection and control of power systems !
Supplied together with the graphical protection relay simulator including IEC 61850 server, GOOSE publisher and GOOSE subscriber.
Included in the toolset package: GOOSE communication testing tools - GOOSE Sender and GOOSE Receiver, now supporting also routable GOOSE.
Included in the toolset package: Sampled Values communication testing tools - SV Sender (Merging Unit simulator transmitting signal samples) and SV Receiver (processing received samples) according to IEC 61850-9-2 LE, now supporting also routable SV.
Included in the toolset package: File Transfer Tool - for testing access to files in IEDs.
Included in the toolset package: 61850 ICD Editor - to enable creating or modifying SCL files used for testing.
When checking available IEC 61850 communication testing tools have you ever wondered:
- why they are MMS protocol tools, not IEC 61850 tools ?
- why browsing of the server contents takes so long time ?
- why redundant and obsolete information of the implementation level must be exposed in the GUI ?
- why you need to read and write MMS variables instead of calling the IEC 61850-7-2 defined services?
- why the tool shows you a snapshot of data set members values instead of showing the sequence of events ?
- why the tool turns you into an MMS protocol analyzer while you wanted to be an IEC 61850 system user ?
- and why these tools are so expensive ?
- There has to be a better solution for IEC 61850 communication testing ! IEC 61850 operation is not difficult from the user's point of view.
An optional additional application to this toolset can be 61850 GOOSE System Viewer - for advanced GOOSE communication supervision and troubleshooting.
Special discount to schools and universities.